Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What a frantic night

I was in Poland for less than 24 hours and I already got my wallet stolen. I amaze myself sometimes. Anyways I got my major credit cards canceled and ordered a new one to be sent to my hotel before I leave for India. In the meantime I am living of the generosity of my workmates. I'm sure there is a valuable lesson in there somewhere. My card was already under suspicion of fraud when I called them. Luckily nothing got through, someone tried to draw cash and didn't have the right code. I hope I caught the other cards in time too. There are some things that I really wish I had back that were in my wallet but there is no chance that I will get it back if the person who found it already has tried to use my stuff. Anyways, thought you would all get a kick out of hearing that I'm up to my old tricks again. Ciao.

No comments: