Thursday, March 23, 2006

Last day in India

Good morning all,

I just finished a big breakfast in my room while I catch up on some email and such. This week went by amazingly fast. Although its not over I have to admit that it turned out much better than I feared. Some things were as I expected, but many things were not.

I fly out at 4:00 tomorrow morning and I plan on getting there with plenty of time to spare. I will probably just stay up tonight and catch a ride over at 1:00 or so. I will sleep on the 11 hour flight to London.

Not much else to share today. I looked into Dublin but it was dead. Not surprising seeing how the rules posted outside the club pretty much prohibit all types of fun. I decided to get a bite to eat and a glass of wine at the outside grill by the pool. I had some grilled chicken, naan, and a black bean gravy, with a glass of domestic red. It was very satisfying. Then I came back to the room and listened to some podcasts before calling it an early night. My stomach woke me up around 3 am, but other than that I got plenty of rest.

Keval just called and will pick me up soon. I hope to make today a short one. Ciao.

No comments: