Saturday, March 11, 2006

More Trips

Hi again,

Well its been a nice break from travel this week, but I've rescheduled my trip to Chennai for the 18th through the 25th. I'm not looking forward to another 20+ hour flight there and then back again through confusing and busy international airports, but I am very curious about India. Sounds like Chris is well on his way and is enjoying his stay in Ireland, despite his own frustrating airport experiences. I swear the US international airports are completely mis-managed and their staff is under qualified and over-stressed. What a mess.

I got to catch up with Elliot on the phone today. Its always great to reconnect with him and he always gets my mind thinking. He's kicked off his new blog and you can read about his preparations for the big PCT trip he's been planning for over a year now at http://elsmind.blogspot.com. Great first post, buddy, and I'm excited to hear how it all goes.

The pic of me is from our trip to Seattle for Sunny's 30th birthday. I'll post some more pictures from that trip soon.

Take care, everyone.

No comments: