Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Stupid American Tourists

I'm fine, I will survive without the cash for now. Besides if I had access to it I would be spending too much on useless trinkets. I'm still enjoying myself and making the best of things.

I had a long day yesterday. We started off with a fantastic breakfast and then went to the castle where Polish kings sat while Krakow was the seat of government. We spent a couple hours there and oohing and aweing over the hand tooled leather wall coverings and massive tapestries depicting scenes from the bible. Then we went into the armory which you know I loved. There were plenty of weapons, armor, cannons and rifles from the 15th - 18th centuries.

Then we went to lunch near the American consulate in the old town. After that we came back to the hotel and I took a short nap that ended up lasting 3 hours hehe. We met back in the lobby, rushed to our dinner reservations, had a great time there and then went to a wine tasting bar. Mark and Daryl were spent and left after that. Paul and Tom and I went out looking for a night club. We found a very cool club in this catacomb like area filled with young people. I think it was called Faust. It was so hot down there compared to the below freezing temperatures outside. We stayed for one beer before the day caught up with us and we headed back to the hotel around 2 am.

No comments: