Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Razor burn has a new meaning

My face is very sore today from being burned so shaving is a painful experience. I've been using sunblock since Tuesday, but I think its too little too late.

So last night they moved the guest party from Dublin to the G2 Lounge. I checked it out, grabbed a beer and found a seat up on the second floor. Hip hop videos were playing on a projection screen and a large TV was showing the Hulk movie. Not much going on, lots of businessmen gathering in small groups and doing whatever it is they do to make money. I finished my beer and headed back to the room to prepare for the next day of presentations.

My project build got hosed at some point yesterday so I had to check out a new build from CVS, but being remote and over a slow connection it took several hours. I left it running before I went to the lounge and it was still going until late. I didn't manage to accomplish much more useful than getting back to where I was the day before. So I packed it in and hit the sack.

I don't really have anything planned for today or tomorrow. Not feeling too inspired right now. I'm very much looking forward to being done with this week and on my way home again.

No comments: