Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sick of my own voice

I just finished up my longest day so far. We fell behind a bit on my syllabus earlier in the week and so I pushed through and caught up today. I think we will try to make tomorrow a short day. We've covered most of everything I felt is important. The system is just too large to do full coverage in 40 hours.

Keval was busy with meetings all day so Bhargavi, Sweta, Hussain and Krishna took me out to lunch. We had a good time chatting and ate an excellent meal, although service was very slow. I wasn't in any hurry to get back to the office, so it worked out.

I took the time to get a shot of everyone on the ThomsonNOW team and post their pictures and names for folks at home. I just now finally learned everyone's names, although my pronunciation still makes people giggle.

I'm looking forward to being done tomorrow. I asked Keval what we should do for my last day and we made plans to go shopping. Apparently I can get some decent shoes and clothes for cheap here. I'm also curious about this place he says I can get very cheap and "authentic" DVDs.

Got to go grab some dinner, and maybe check out Dublin tonight. Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blogs. :) Kind of hard to be so much of a slacker when you're out of the country and have lots to do though, eh? Hehehe...love ya babe!

Crystal

Anonymous said...

Jeff! I get to live vicariously through your blogs (next time take me with you!!). I can't wait to catch up with you soon. Have a great trip back~