Sunday, April 23, 2006

30: ready or not here I come

I really enjoyed myself last night at my birthday party. Lots of my friends came to share it with me and wish me well. Even Dad was able to come down for it, which was pretty special because I rarely get my friends and family together at the same time and I hate having to choose. The food was great and I got some very thoughtful gifts. I like having an excuse to throw a party, I just hope everyone enjoyed the party as much as I did.

I put up some links to more pictures, hosted over at flickr and a link to my second blog and profile over at MySpace. I just started exploring the community over there and its been rewarding so far. I'm keeping this blog for family and travel related stuff, MySpace is for random thoughts and and networking. Feel free to go through my stuff :)

Ciao.

No comments: