Thursday, April 20, 2006

More books and bike rides

Hey all,

So I got the rest of the books Chris ordered for me from Amazon the other day. Looks like he's got me covered for this trip between Krakow, Poland, and the rest of Eastern Europe. Thanks again bro! If I can't find something to do, see, eat, or somewhere to stay its my own fault now.

I've recently reconnected with Lindsey Miller and we've had a good time hanging out. As some of you may recall she's a friend from way back, grade school through high school and now she's back down here in Eugene working and finishing up grad school. Lindsey mentioned that she might do the Seattle to Portland bike ride coming up this Summer, and thought I might be interested seeing as how I ride my bike to work everyday. I've never done something like that before, but I'm considering it. Its a 200 mile ride spread over 2 days. We've decided to start training with little bike rides around town once a week and gradually scale up to longer rides. Too bad I'm going to be gone for most of May.

I'm looking forward to my party Saturday night. It will be nice to have most of my friends and family together for dinner and drinks. I just hope I get everything done in time.

Ciao.

No comments: