Friday, July 02, 2010

Empathetic Egotists? What's that?

I consume a staggering amount of internet media. I subscribe to dozens of Podcasts. I read a dozens of blogs. I spend several hours a day scouring the web for the weird, funny, and interesting. All of this has done little to fulfill that deep-seated need to create something. In an attempt to fill that creative void I've turned yet again to blogging, but now I'm no longer alone. I've joined forces with some close friends and we've created "Empathetic Egotists", a place for us to share with you all what we think you should know about.

I'm excited, and I encourage you to check it out and leave some comments about what you'd like to see there.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last week our class held a similar discussion on this topic and you point out something we haven't covered yet, thanks.

- Laura